- This event has passed.
Your child is welcome to wear a costume or orange and black that day. This year we ask that costumes do not include any “extras” (masks, toys/accessories, etc.)
- Only the clothes that will be on your child’s body are to come to school. Please do not send any of the accessories (ie. Wands, toys,
crowns, handcuffs, gloves, masks, etc.) as these often get broken/lost.
- Your child will still need to use the washroom throughout the day – costumes that zip in the back or are very hard to get on and off
may not be the best choice for school.
- We will also still be going outside – costumes may get dirty.
- We will be supplying everything else your child needs – we are not able to have any gifts/items come in for the other children. Please
do not send any treats/gifts/etc. for the class.
- We often find children don’t want to wear their costume all day. Please make sure they have a change of clothes in their school bag.